The Walrus Talks: Performance
FOR THE LIVESTREAM, SCROLL DOWN
An evening of lively, thought-provoking ideas!
The High Performance Rodeo is thrilled to partner with Enbridge and the Walrus Foundation for The Walrus Talks: Performance, with eight inspiring speakers sharing their perspectives on how we perform, how we compete and how we grow. This event will feature:
- Author and Conjuror David Ben on Cheating
- Scotiabank Giller Prize winner Will Ferguson on Productivity
- GE Canada's Ross Hornby on Innovation
- Olympian and humanitarian Clara Hughes on Sport
- Broadcaster Jay Ingram on Science
- Shaw Communications Chief Marketing Officer Jim Little on Brand
- Truth and Reconciliation Commissioner Chief Wilton Littlechild on Culture
- Juno Award winner Dan Mangan on Music
Last year, this event sold out before Christmas. Don't miss this evening of engaging dialogue, as some of the country's greatest minds explore the topic of performance!
Did you miss last year's sold-out event? Watch some videos from The Walrus Talks 2012!